1. Take a nice long hot shower.
2. Apply Vicks generously on your neck.
3. Wear your sleeping jammies.
4. Brush your teeth.
5. Pop a Robitussin.
6. Set a tissue box and a glass of lukewarm water on your nightstand.
7. Snuggle under the covers with your trusty inhalor on one hand.
8. Turn on the TV and fall asleep watching Parks and Recreations reruns.
So I’m officially 23 since Friday of last week.
No major celebration again this year, but I’ll remember this day for an unlimited dimsum buffet for lunch and having a fun time with the lights we bought in a CDR-King. One of the few nights we were up until the wee hours of the morning.
Nothing fancy, just the way I like it.